Saturday, August 24, 2013

DIY T-Shirt Headbands

So today was one of those days where I was really bored all day, so I resorted to my old days of spending way too much time on Pinterest. I saw these really cute headbands and since right now most of my clothes are in Idaho and I need new things for my closet I decided to try them. They are amazingly easy and super cute!


Yup! It's that easy!
1) find an old t-shirt or tank top to cut up (make sure it's stretchy)
2) cut off the seam at the bottom
3) cut the shirt in whatever width you want your headband to be - keep in mind that it will bunch up and be thinner than you would think
4) twist it twice in the middle
5) fold it over
6) place on head and look fabulous

I have 6 new head bands now and I am so excited to wear them!























No comments:

Post a Comment